Child Support: Richard D Mere Attorney at Law

Did you know? Child support is calculated based on a person’s “Actual Gross Income” if they are fully employed, or their “Potential Income” if they are “voluntarily underemployed.” What does this mean to you? If someone quits their job, gets fired for cause, or goes to jail and loses their[…]